A Vision for a Balanced Federal Budget
The federal government achieves a balanced budget through a combination of cuts, greater efficiency, and revenue increases.
Since the federal government is paying for universal health care coverage, both the Medicaid and Medicare programs are eliminated.
With all workers earning a living…
A Vision of Housing Security for All
Housing is accessible, comfortable, and affordable for all.
If the private sector fails to provide enough available and affordable housing, the public sector assists the individual or family in finding a comfortable place to live.
Monthly rates of rent are fairly established based on current market conditions. Rent increases…
10 Ways to Save Electricity on Earth Day and Every Day
1. Turn off the lights when not in use or not needed.
2. Use and turn off power strips.
3. Replace incandescent light bulbs with CFL's.
4. Lower the temperature on your hot water heater.
5. Minimize the use of hot water.
6. Power down and turn off your computer and printer when not in use.
7. Use air conditioning sparingly and use electric fans…
A Vision for Quality Health Care for All
The public sector initiates programs and investments to educate, encourage, and engage people in developing healthy nutrition and physical fitness habits.
Health care coverage is free and universal and paid for by the federal government. Coverage includes all medical expenses from preventive care to major surgery.